Why GPS Enabled Transport System for sand mining ???
Providing transparency and efficiency in sand mining. Sand mining and transportation is mired in challenges and problems. Illegal transport, sand mafia menace, ecological challenges, and operational challenges, together, bog down what could be a thriving industry. As a government official responsible for mining and related transport, how do you emerge unscathed from these problems? How do you ensure ecologically safe mining activity and legal transportation, veering the industry towards transparency and profitability?
Opal Solutions presents a web-based sand mining and transportation solution designed to streamline and improve overall operations. The solution offers the following features:
- Geo-fencing of sand blocks and stockyards, monitoring of sand availability and safety standards
- Real-time monitoring of the trucks from block to stockyard, and from stockyard to consumer
- Mineral Dispatch Permit (MDP) generation, and Trip Management: trip sheet creation, automated permit number creation, etc.
- Transporter credit management, online checking at computerized check points
- Multiple vehicles-map view, visibility of all sand ports, vehicle status, speed, driver details, etc.
- Speed reports, quarry-wise reports, etc.
- Alerts for stockyard probability, illegal trips, low credit, safe sand excavation, restrictive hours, crossed border, etc.
- Analysis tools and reports: history analysis, stockyard probability analysis, default count report, miner -port association report, daily/ weekly/ monthly/ yearly permit and revenue report, etc.