Track Invoices is a electronic billing. The methods are used by trading partners, such as customers and their suppliers, to present and monitor transactional documents between one another and ensure the terms of their trading agreement are being met. These documents include invoices, inventory, debit notes, credit notes, payment terms and instructions and remittance advices.
Why Track Invoices
- Track Invoices software automates many tasks. You don’t need to care about inputting your company information manually on an invoice every time. Track Invoices software does most of the work for you!
- Track Invoices software removes the step of posting an invoice. With only one mouse click the invoice can be send using Track Invoices.
- When using Track Invoices software you don’t have to look for lost invoices and keep your desk clean.
- Paperless invoicing helps you to send out invoices faster and get paid faster.
- Track Invoices software is created to save your time. You will save time not just because you don’t need to post your invoices anymore but also because your customers information can be saved online. You will not need to input information every time you send an invoice.
- Track Invoices software helps you to manage and track invoices easier. In your account you will be able to see sent invoices, quotes, expenses and your revenue and profit.
- Track Invoices software provides you the various report formats and the report formats can be exported to pdf and excel.